Lisa leads the team at EMS Realty, Inc. with a clear philosophy that clients take center stage. She shaped the firm with an invaluable focus on inspirational leadership and work/life balance. In turn, the EMS team approaches professional property management in the same manner: Customer service excellence with an emphasis on strong communication, attention to detail and innovation. Lisa and her team strive to protect clients’ home values while maximizing their investments. It’s what they do exceedingly well, being named one of Southern Arizona’s leading property management companies. EMS specializes in the professional management of investor and high-end rental properties and the leasing of exclusive homes.
Lisa is committed to giving back to our community and to her industry at the local, state and national levels. A few of her accolades include:
- 2020 REALTOR® of the Decade by the Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- 2017 President of the Tucson REALTORS® Charitable Foundation
- 2017 REALTOR® of the Year by the Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- 2009 President of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- Appointed in 2003 by Governor Napolitano to the Real Estate Advisory Board serving seven years.
- Appointed by National Association of REALTORS® as Federal Political Coordinator to Congressman Raul Grijalva Arizona’s 3rd District serving seven years.
- Appointed member of the Statewide Professional Standards Committee of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® since 2001
- Appointed to the Board of Directors for Casa de los Niños in January 2005, serving five years
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Property Manager
- Certified Risk Management Specialist
- Office : 520.544.2727
- Mobile : 520.907.9288
- Fax : 520.544.2733