Lisa’s successful background in the critical areas of legal proceedings, real estate standards and practices as well as her extensive client contact base established the foundation for her to own and operate one of southern Arizona’s leading property management companies.
With over 20 years of uncompromising service and successful management decisions, Lisa has found a niche for her profit sharing company by specializing in the management and sale of exclusive homes.
- 2020 REALTOR® of the Decade by the Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- 2017 President of the Tucson REALTORS® Charitable Foundation
- 2017 REALTOR® of the Year by the Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- 2009 President of the Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- Appointed in 2003 by Governor Napolitano to the Real Estate Advisory Board serving seven years.
- Appointed by National Association of REALTORS® as Federal Political Coordinator to Congressman Raul Grijalva Arizona’s 3rd District serving seven years.
- Appointed member of the Statewide Professional Standards Committee of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® since 2001
- Appointed to the Board of Directors for Casa de los Niños in January 2005, serving five years
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Property Manager
- Certified Risk Management Specialist
- Office : 520.544.2727
- Mobile : 520.907.9288
- Fax : 520.544.2733